Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Now see what a perfect "E" signal trade looks like...

Posted by Darcy2 
Now see what a perfect "E" signal trade looks like...
September 16, 2013 10:29AM
@ 9:50 on 9/16/2013... Look @ CF on the 55, 34, 21, (HRFP) and on the "E" charts look @ 9:50 on the 5 and 10 and entry off the 3 chart @ 9:45. ADX up on 55,34,21 and money flow up on 10, 5, and 3 "E" charts. Perfect set up. I am happy in Seattle.

This was a perfect "E" trade. Note also the 233 (HRFP) which told me there was strength in the direction of the trade.

On daily you have support of the 200 ma however keep note that the 200 ma is above the 50ma on the daily. That's a 200 lb man sitting on a 50 lb man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 10:37AM by Darcy2.
Re: Now see what a perfect "E" signal trade looks like...
September 16, 2013 11:02AM
Awesome! My friend and I did this trade this morning too... thanks to our "Darcy E Charts" i made $450 on 2 calls, my friend did more calls and made his monthly pay... so far so good for this strategy... cant thank you enough
September 16, 2013 11:42AM
Darcy,

For the first time, I think we made the same trade and entered about the same time. I entered at about 9:50ish and exited shortly at about 11:10ish off the Doji (13). I was about to post my set up and entry/exit. It shaped perfectly and was a winner! I made a chunk off this trade this morning. I like trading CF. When it sets, it goes in my direction long enough to earn a good profit. Look at the the break on the open of the previous day's high. That got my attention also! Again, that 5, 8, 10 MA allows you the opportunity to enter several minutes earlier. If I were basing this trade off my 13 as I have in the past, I would not have entered closer to 10. Believe me, those extra 5 or six minutes can be equivalent to a few hundred dollars.
September 16, 2013 12:17PM
rookie30,

Still in trade until the 5 crosses the 10 on 10 chart. It is close. I am now happy in Hawaii. I wasn't going to trade today at all but with the broken finger I can't get my other end of summer work done. S/O hired someone for me. Now that made me a very happy camper and I don't like camping!grinning smiley

rookie30:"For the first time, I think we made the same trade and entered about the same time."

I thought I saw you in my trading room!smoking smiley
September 16, 2013 12:29PM
Ha Ha! I am glad you are continuing to ride this horse until he is broken. I got bucked off a little early-lol! I am still HIS.
September 16, 2013 12:40PM
yeah... I had to bail early... I lost my net connection to my charts... got it back and would still be in the trade had that not happened...
September 16, 2013 01:31PM
Out @ 14:11
September 16, 2013 01:31PM
Chairman told me of this site and I have been practicing the E trade with GW rules. I did this same trade and made a nice nut. Very pleased.
September 16, 2013 04:34PM
Thanks all, I can see exactly what you all are talking about and that is very helpful. One question, GW says buy ITM if you expect a small move and OTM if a large move. Is that how you decide or do you have other criteria. Also, I have been watching a stock on which the bid is often not moved when the stock gaps up by over $1 although the ask is. Sometimes the spread between the bid and ask is as much as $.40 and it is seldom less than $.30 at any given time. I am wondering if this is common.
September 16, 2013 05:11PM
rebwayne:

I seldom buy out of the money. S/O does if the price is close to the next option listed. For example I wouldn't buy out of the money if my stock was @ $221.89 and the out of the money (next option) was for $225.00 even if the move was strong. My brother did this and broke close to even on his trade. Buying out of the money is however cheaper even when the stock is soaring thus you can buy more options. As we all know when you can buy more options you can make more $$. I would say BCT could answer this better since BCT trades big charts.

Since it is approaching the slow time I am thinking I may buy one month out...just thinking about it now.

As far as your bid and ask...Nope not normal for the bid to not move...find another stock. Sounds like the Market makers want their money before they will ever fork over any to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2013 08:13AM by Darcy2.
September 16, 2013 05:28PM
You've got that right about the market makers. They seem very reluctant to move the bid even when the stock is soaring. The crazy thing about it is that it will soar in the early morning and then fall back by noon so they could make it both ways if they were not being so greedy. Thanks for the advice.
September 16, 2013 06:37PM
I am on this bandwagon too. I spotted this as passing Rookie's criteria and did a practice trade. H.I.S.! I am so grateful for Darcy and Rookie and everyone else who is sharing their experience.
September 17, 2013 08:12AM
I buy at the money 95% of the time. Example GOOG trades @ 888 then I would buy the 890 option if available. In the Fall Winter I pick 1 to 2 trades that typically last 4-5 months. I will buy well out of the money for those trades. FOr example, if GOOG were ready for a FWTZ move and trading at 888, then I would buy the 950 call.

BCT
September 17, 2013 03:51PM
BCT,
That helps a lot.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login